The cities of Cattolica and Gabicce Mare are pleased to host the 9th edition of GRANFONDO SQUALI TREK 10-11-12 MAY 2024.
The “GRANFONDO DEGLI SQUALI” project was born on the roads of the Giro d'Italia and is made up of 2 challenging and stimulating but at the same time fun routes:
the long one of about 135 km with a difference in altitude of 2180 m, and the short one of about 85 km with a difference in altitude of 1315 m, characterized by fantastic landscape stretches between the hills and the sea of the Marche and Romagna. The departure is set from “PARCO LE NAVI” in Cattolica. Arrival in Gabicce Monte with breathtaking views of the Adriatic Riviera of Romagna and Marche, immersed in the Monte San Bartolo Natural Park.
For this unmissable occasion, the NAPOLEON hotel offers accommodation with half board, drinks included (per person in a double room):
Naturally, free stays are also possible with dates and treatment of your choice (B&B, HB, FB), for which we will still offer the best solution.
Located directly on the sea and in the center of Gabicce, our hotel offers its guests:
- Rooms equipped with every comfort, bright and with a balcony overlooking the sea
- WI FI connection throughout the hotel;
- Free and free access to the panoramic swimming pool and the heated Jacuzzi;
- Free use of the gym
- Free parking/garage
- Bicycle storage
- Late check-out on race day
- Free bib (for minimum stays of 3 days)
- Registration for the Granfondo at a reduced rate of Euro 39.00
Please contact us! For any type of information we will be happy to satisfy your needs, even for stays with the family with very advantageous discounts for children.
Tel. 0541.953560 - email@example.com
[caption id="attachment_3483" align="alignnone" width="810"]
Villaggio Granfondo Squali[/caption]
Mileage: 128 km
Altitude difference: 2020 m
Mileage: 85 km
Difference in altitude: 1393 m
The registration fee includes:
- official participation in the event
- signs along the routes (on the main junctions)
- health care
- long route track in gpx format
- short route guides
- local race pack, front panel to be applied to the bike and bracelet to benefit from refreshment points
- 2 refreshments for the long route, 1 for the short route and maxi final refreshment at the arrival
The three routes have also been confirmed, given the high approval rating recorded for the Squali 46 route.